Are there any contracts of commitments with Home Bistro?
- Absolutely not! Some companies ask you to commit or lock you in with regular monthly shipments. At Home Bistro, all we ask is that you give our premium meals and services a chance, and when you like your experience, you can reorder at any time, and as much or as little as you’d like.
What if I have a question about my order?
- You can contact our Customer Service Department by emailing email@example.com and they will be more than happy to answer your questions.
How do I pay for my home bistro meals?
- We accept all major forms of credit and debit cards.
I don't like to buy over the internet because I'm concerned about my security. How else can I order?
- We use state-of-the-art encryption methods to ensure your security, but you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you.
I just placed an order online. How will I know it has been received?
- Once you place your order and complete the checkout process, the last page you see will tell you your checkout is complete (you will find your order number here as well). Shortly after you place your order you will receive an email acknowledgment and your order summary.
How do I redeem a gift certificate?
- Gift certificates purchased after March 2nd, 2018, can be redeemed directly on our website at the checkout. If you purchased or received your gift certificate(s)prior to March 2nd, 2018, you can redeem them by emailing email@example.com and requesting an updated gift certificate number.
How does Home Bistro sell gift certificates?
- Yes, gift certificates can be purchased on our website.
Why does Home Bistro make a great gift?
- Food always makes a great gift choice for holidays, anniversaries, birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, a special gift for him or her, or any gift-giving event. Additionally, food gifts are often given to new homeowners, new mothers and those recuperating from an illness or injury. Home Bistro makes great corporate gifts as well.
Can you deliver to a P.O. box?
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
Do I have to be home to receive my meals?
- No. All of our orders are shipped with FedEx and are shipped as “Driver Release.” This means the package will be delivered to your, or the recipient address with no signature required. Packages can be left at any exterior door, so please be sure to check thoroughly on the day your order is scheduled for delivery. If you are shipping to someone other than yourself, please be sure to notify the recipient that a perishable gift will be delivered to them.
What if I receive my meals and the dry ice is melted?
- If your order arrived on the scheduled delivery day, and the meals are still “refrigerator cold” to the touch, they can be safely stored in your freezer with no reduction in quality.
How long does delivery take?
- Most orders ship to within 1 to 3 business days from the day you place your order.
How long will it take me to prepare a Home Bistro meal?
- All of our complete individual meals are designed to be boiled in their bags for optimal reheating, and all come with easy microwave instructions and are ready to enjoy in just 10 minutes or less. Specific heating instructions are on every product you purchase from Home Bistro.
How many servings are in each meal?
- Our meals are designed to provide one adult serving.