Free shipping on orders over $75. Applies at checkout!
Boneless pork, cauliflower mac and cheese, braised greens, BBQ sauce
“ I’m hungry already. Adding cauliflower purée to the Mac and cheese gives it an unexpected depth of flavor and a perfect way to sneak in some vegetables! Braised greens are just soul in a bowl, and the fork-tender, tangy, smokey and sweet pork makes this dish easy eating!” – Richard Blais
Boneless Pork: pork shoulder, BBQ Spice (sugar, malted barley flour, salt dextrose, tomato, torula yeast, paprika, chili pepper, corn maltodextrin, onion, natural flavors (mesquite smoke) garlic, calcium silicate, paprika), Richard Blais Red BBQ Sauce (water, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, agave nectar, coconut sugar, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, annatto seed, garlic, vinegar, sumac, kosher salt, black pepper), kosher salt, black pepper.
Cauliflower Mac&Cheese: macaroni, cauliflower bechamel (cauliflower, heavy cream, whole milk, water, bay leaf, whole cloves, shallot, nutmeg, kosher salt, white pepper), medium white cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, unsalted butter, breadcrumbs, parsley.
Braised greens: escarole, kale, chicken stock, garlic, shallot, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, chili flakes.
1. Remove label and place package directly into the microwave. (Meals are self-venting, do not puncture or remove the film.)
2. Microwave for 1:30 to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Microwave times may vary. Instructions based on a 1200 watt microwave.
3. Carefully remove the tray from the microwave by its corners and let it sit momentarily before opening. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes on defrost.
USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING The package may produce HOT steam after heating.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees
2. Remove label and film from the tray, remove and place food into an oven-safe container
3. Heat 12 to 14 minutes. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes.