Free shipping on orders over $75. Applies at checkout!
Chicken with garlic, spinach and truffle fettuccine alfredo
“The word “comfort” gets tossed around a lot, but consider this a creamy, garlicky, buttery hug of a dish. It’s the type of dish you want to marry, even if you didn’t realize Alfredo sauce was cool in High School. Twirl some pasta on a fork and fall in love with this one.” – Richard Blais
Chicken with garlic: Chicken breast, kosher salt, Italian seasoning (marjoram, thyme, rosemary, savory, sage, oregano, basil), black pepper, parmesan cheese.
Truffle fettuccine alfredo: fettuccine, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, shallot, heavy cream, truffle oil, lemon zest.
Spinach: spinach, chili flake.
1. Remove label and place package directly into the microwave. (Meals are self-venting, do not puncture or remove the film.)
2. Microwave for 1:30 to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Microwave times may vary. Instructions based on a 1200 watt microwave.
3. Carefully remove the tray from the microwave by its corners and let it sit momentarily before opening. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes on defrost.
USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING The package may produce HOT steam after heating.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees
2. Remove label and film from the tray, remove and place food into an oven-safe container
3. Heat 12 to 14 minutes. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes.