“ I’m a big fan of the classic steakhouse so being able to deliver a classic steakhouse dish, packed with my more “spinachy” version of the creamy classic and earthy potatoes is the type of dish I’ll be ordering for my home as well! The culotte is a chef cut, rich, flavorful but not fatty, and the tang of my caraway and horseradish laced sauce takes this over the top!” – Richard Blais
Steakhouse culotte steak: culotte steak, Montreal steak seasoning (coarse salt, black pepper, red pepper, garlic, onion, sunflower oil, natural flavors and extractives of paprika), clarified butter, unsalted butter, garlic, rosemary, Richard Blais steak sauce (tomato puree, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, coconut sugar, raisins, garlic, mustard, onion, black pepper, kosher salt, caraway seed).
Creamed spinach: spinach, heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, white pepper, nutmeg, butter.
Home Fries: potatoes, kosher salt, olive oil, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne powder, rosemary, parsley.
1. Remove label and place package directly into the microwave. (Meals are self-venting, do not puncture or remove the film.)
2. Microwave for 1:30 to 2 minutes or until cooked through. Microwave times may vary. Instructions based on a 1200 watt microwave.
3. Carefully remove the tray from the microwave by its corners and let it sit momentarily before opening. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes on defrost.
USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING The package may produce HOT steam after heating.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF degrees
2. Remove label and film from the tray, remove and place food into an oven-safe container
3. Heat 12 to 14 minutes. For frozen meals add 5 to 7 minutes.